1.23.2014

a never-ending project...

i'm very slowly starting to put together a new space. obviously, not much of one, though, b/c I don't have much space to begin with...




i'm putting myself along the knee wall in our bedroom, atleast for the time-being.

so far, I have the cameo, mists and washi, and kits and collections in here.




this is a never-ending project. I really just needed to get some of this stuff out of my room, so I could see what was left...




obviously, the dogs are content... why is it that I now have all of 8ft. of space and I still have to share? how fair is that?  

at any rate, over the next few days/week - we'll see what I feel like - I want to finish getting that room cleaned out.

have you started any never-ending projects lately? leave me a comment and tell me about them.

have a great week!


4 comments:

  1. My entire life is a never-ending project. I think I'm starting to finally accept that. Have fun organizing your space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck finishing your never ending project :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you have so far looks great. I've been working on my office since October! Always seems to be something else to be done!

    ReplyDelete

hi! thanks for visiting dysfunctionally-functional and thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here by leaving a comment. it's always greatly appreciated!