1.24.2014

a quick look at what's left...

for those that asked about my progress... this is where i stand.
 
 


this is, more or less, staying the way it is. i'll return the suitcases and shut the closet doors - i have no where else to put this stuff, atleast for the time-being...




the black wire rack will have to get taken apart. the raskog cart and the iris cases will prob. end up staying out - they'll go w/ the rest of my most-used supplies...




the sewing machine is also on the list of things to keep out. most of what's on the floor is stuff that came home from st. louis w/ me. there's a pile of paper on the floor as well, but organizing paper is going to be a long process, so... i'd rather not think about it right now. lol...




my books and my beads - really not sure yet. i was thinking about buying a few of the closetmaid stackables... use them for storing stuff in the living room for right now. when the downstairs is finished, we could put them in the laundry room. so far, that's the best idea I've come up w/. lol...

i'm also planning to get rid of the infamous black bookcases. they've been around long enough that I've definitely gotten my money out of them.

i'll continue to update as I make progress.

have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. You are definitely getting there - carry on! I can't wait to see it all finished.

    ReplyDelete