1.26.2014

almost empty...

if you're stopping by for the grow your blog party, you may want to start here.


if you're interested in seeing the progress that i'm making in my studio, which will eventually be the little guy's room, keep reading.

it's almost empty...


 




so exciting!

need to get the, probably, two more boxes of stuff packed and figure out what to do with the punches, art mediums, and extra adhesives that are in baskets on the floor.

after that, dh can help me get the infamous black bookcases downstairs, peel the vinyl words off the walls, and scrub the carpet.

can you believe it? almost done, finally. soon enough, i'll have a clean slate to work with.

have a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Progress! We exception of my first, the nursery always seemed to wrap up at the last minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Keep going! I'll be packing up my stash for a bit starting today since we are moving to a new place. It's a little sad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your progress. I'm still working on my room with a completion goal of January 31st...I hope I'm as successful as you.

    ReplyDelete

hi! thanks for visiting dysfunctionally-functional and thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here by leaving a comment. it's always greatly appreciated!