1.17.2014

document the bump: 20 weeks.

everyday, I get just a little bigger, which means the little guy is growing too... that alone, is nothing short of amazing! just sayin'...
 
 


how far along am I? 20 weeks.
weight gain? 120 - 122 lbs.
how am I feeling? at the moment, awesome...
what am I thinking? I am the most disorganized person I know. I cannot even begin to wrap my head around some of the stupid things I've done lately. lol... 
what am I eating? a little bit of everything, it's ridiculous.
cravings? still eating a lot of the hot dog shoppe for lunch...
what am I looking forward to? in a few hours, i'll be in st. louis. here's to hoping for an amazing weekend! after a year, I finally get to meet my pen pal and my peeps.
how's the little one doing? still movin' around a good bit in there.
what's on my to do list? enjoy the weekend!
baby gaga says? "Half-way to the finish line!" can you believe that? time is seriously flying.
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. love how your documenting this journey! glad your feeling awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute photos of you! Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic. I only wish I had documented more of my pregnancies back in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking so happy and beautiful! Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete