1.19.2014

studio sunday - scrapology 2014.

wow! what a whirlwind of a weekend it's been...

woke up at 3:30am on friday morning and made my way to pittsburgh international airport to catch a 7:30am flight to st. louis. to meet an amazing group of women - people that i've talked to online for years now have names and faces - talk about awesome!

the best part of the entire weekend was getting to meet my pen pal - someone that i've been writing back and forth to and talking to online for about a year.

this was a 3 days crop, but i'm extremely unproductive, i'm one of those people that can manage to spend days working on a page. that and a migraine for most of saturday meant getting very little done. overall, I finished about eight pages. here are five of them...








maybe, by the next time i get to go to a crop, i'll have had the little guy and i won't be so sick and tired. can't wait! lol...

have a great week!



10 comments:

  1. Lovely pages here. I am enjoying your blog, but I have to admit I'd visit more often if your entire feed came through to my reader. Is it a conscious decision to just push the intro through?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm really not sure why that happens, but i'll definitely look into it. maybe, it's something I can fix. ofcourse, I would love to have you read more often, so... sorry about that and i'll see what I can do!

      Delete
  2. Those are fantastic pages! I really love your style. I'd like to do an entire album styled like this, (one photo and lots of space) of photos of my husband and I. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pages! Especially the ripped paper strips, it looks great. You are definitely a scrap inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your thread on Two Peas! Beautiful work. You have a great style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages, hope the crop was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pages- I like your simple painty technique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bummer about the migraine. Looks like you got lots done and had fun tho!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mom suffers from Migraines so I really feel for you. These are fantastic. So glad you could get away with some girlfriends to scrap. That sounds like time well spent!

    ReplyDelete

hi! thanks for visiting dysfunctionally-functional and thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here by leaving a comment. it's always greatly appreciated!