2.06.2014

document the bump: 23 weeks.

i'm not sure if I mentioned this already, but a few weeks ago - when I was in st. louis - I got asked when I was due by a complete stranger. that was a first... since then, I've gotten asked quite a few times "are you..?" yes, i'm definitely pregnant. isn't it kind of obvious at this point? I guess some people are afraid of offending me and are hesitant to ask. seriously, though, the one thing I've enjoyed every minute of throughout my pregnancy thus far is showing off the bump. lol...




how far along am I? 23 weeks.
weight gain? still 127 lbs.
how am I feeling? eh. that's really all I have to say...
what am I thinking? trying to figure out what the little guy really needs and what he really doesn't... I've fallen completely head over heels for www.carters.com - can you say absolutely freakin' adorable baby boy's clothes? it's seriously an addiction. lol...
this week's shopping list? watermelon, bananas, grapes, carrots, celery, cucumbers, onion bagels, cream cheese, low-fat frozen yogurt bars, little hugs.
what am I eating? onion bagels with cream cheese, low-fat frozen yogurt bars. last night, for dinner, we had fish sticks and velveeta rotini and cheese.   
cravings? I really haven't had any overwhelming cravings this week.
what i'm wearing? I bought a couple of american rag tops - wanted a few things that had a little bit of give in the belly.  I also bought my first maxi skirt.
how's the little one doing? he's definitely moving around a lot in there - sometimes, he even keeps me up at night. lol...
what am I looking forward to? picking out a name for the little guy and getting his room finished up.
reading any good books? right now, i'm reading what to expect the first year.
what's on my to do list? going to ikea to pick out a crib, dresser, and an expedit.
baby gaga says? "Your little womb hi-jacker is starting to kick their break-dance party up a notch now that his/her ears are registering sounds from the outside world," which according to a few of my friends means we should probably be watching our language. lol...


3 comments:

  1. You are so incredibly cute, with journal! I am glad you're doing so well...strangers are so weird with pregnant women - wait until the first time one of them touches your bump! Happy Thursday - enjoy the weekend, Cristi - Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stranger insisted that I was pregnant with triplets during my second pregnancy. I told her there was definitely only one baby in there. She said, and I quote, "I have seen many pregnant women, and not one has been as big as you. I've even seen a woman pregnant with twins smaller than you." WTH? Yep, she was so rude, I laughed. At which point, she told me to get a different doctor. I never saw her again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep...pretty obvious. You look great! Have fun with your preparations!

    ReplyDelete