Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.
-Thomas Merton

4.19.2014

She Art Card...

This is a card I made w/ one of the Christy Tomlinson She Art stamps...

Because I used Copics for her skin, hair, and top, I stamped the image on Copic paper. I used watercolor for her wings and skirt... Lots of rub ons and ink splatters, ofcourse... Oh, and a piece of flair, some washi tape, and a few wood veneers. Again, I'm a creature of habit.

This card is 5.5x8.5.




And there you have it - a mixed media card w/ a little note inside that'll be getting sent to someone special this week

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Love your card. I always admire people who can make cards, because I'm rubbish at it!

    ReplyDelete

hi! thanks for visiting dysfunctionally-functional and thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here by leaving a comment. it's always greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...