7.02.2014

welcome to the world...

finally got the cover page done for the little guy's baby album - this page has taken me like a month to do because I've only been working on it a minute here or two minutes there. lol...

crazy, right?




someday, i'll get back into a routine. for now, well... yea, not happenin'...

how long did it take you to get into a routine after you had your baby? when did you start working on your little one's baby album? leave me a comment and let me know.

have a great week!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and your son is precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layout! with my first--it was about 6 months before i started scrapping, with my second--about three month, with my third-about three months.. you just start to get into routine once you figure out his schedule.

    ReplyDelete

hi! thanks for visiting dysfunctionally-functional and thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here by leaving a comment. it's always greatly appreciated!